2018 Sea-Doo GTI™ Limited 155
Enjoy exclusive amenities with the Limited package, like watercraft cover, high-performance Variable Trim System (VTS) and cruise control. Plus, get the largest storage space in the category and the proven Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR).
- Rider capacity: 3
- Weight capacity: 600 lb. / 272 kg
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal. / 60 l
- Length: 132.6 in. / 336.8 cm
- Width: 48.5 in. / 123.1 cm
- Weight (dry): 790 lb. / 359 kg
- Storage capacity: 30.8 US gal. / 116.6 l
- Type: GTI™
- Medium-sized platform
- Moderate V hull
- Forgiving and nimble
- Type: Rotax® 1503 NA 4-TEC®
- Intake system: Naturally aspirated
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax® with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder: The most powerful, naturally aspirated Rotax engine on a Sea-Doo® offers instant acceleration for instant fun. Tested and proven to be incredibly reliable and fuel-efficient for more than a decade.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO® modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- iControl®: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Touring mode / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides full acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO® mode: This iTC™ function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Touring seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing ultra-plush seating for three – permits rear-facing spotter for watersports.
- Elevated fuel filler: Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- Reboarding Ladder: Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Ski Tow Eye: For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key: With radio frequency technology and a ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Fuel consumption instant & average, VTS preset, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO mode, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, F-N-R indicator and more.
- Handlegrips with Palm Rest
- Wide-Angle Mirrors
- Footwell Carpets
- Swim Platform Carpet with Brushed Design
- Rear Grab Handle
- Seat Strap
- Front Splash Deflector
- Dual Drain Plugs
- Flush Kit
- Emergency Floating Lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR® (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 3rd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR® allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner1 for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless Steel Impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- High-performance VTS™ (Variable Trim System): The VTS™ adjusts the angle of the nozzle to change the behavior of the watercraft and improve parallelism to the water. The high-performance VTS™ provides handlebar-activated for quick settings.
- Additional Gauge Functions: Time / Distance to empty, Altitude indicator, Cruise control, Slow mode.
- Dry Bag: Keeps contents dry and converts to backpack when removed.
- Safety Equipment Kit: Contains all the essential safety equipment.
- Watercraft Cover: Protect your PWC.
- Exclusive coloration
- Retractable Ski Pylon
- Wakeboard Rack
- Shock Tube
- Depth Finder
- Ski Module
- Front Storage Tray
- 12-Volt Outlet and Installation Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Sandbag Anchor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Snap-in Fenders and Installation Kit
- Trailer Move
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 1503 NA 4-TEC®
- 1,494 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Dry Weight
- 790 lb. (359 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 US gal. (60 L)
- 132.6 in. (336.8 cm)
- 48.5 in. (123.1 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 30.8 US gal. (116.6 L)
- Stainless Steel
- Hull Type
- Liquid Grey Metallic / Equestrian Brown
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year