2018 Sea-Doo GTI™ SE 130
Black / Sunrise Orange
Enjoy the Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR) and many convenience features such as a Touring Seat, Reboarding Ladder and Variable Trim System (VTS).
- Rider capacity: 3
- Weight capacity: 600 lb. / 272 kg
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal. / 60 l
- Length: 132.6 in. / 336.8 cm
- Width: 48.5 in. / 123.1 cm
- Weight (dry): 790 lb / 359 kg
- Storage capacity: 30.8 US gal. / 116.6 l
- Type: GTI™
- Medium-sized platform
- Moderate V hull
- Forgiving and nimble
- Type: Rotax® 1503 4-TEC®
- Intake system: Naturally aspirated
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax® with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder (GTI SE 130 / 155 models): This naturally aspirated Rotax engine has been tested and proven to be incredibly reliable and fuelefficient for more than a decade. Plus, the Rotax® 1503 NA is the most powerful, naturally aspirated Rotax® engine on a Sea-Doo offering instant acceleration for instant fun.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO® modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibrationabsorbing components to make Sea-Doo® watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- iControl®: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Touring mode / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides full acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO® mode: This iTC™ function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Elevated Fuel Filler: Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key: With radio frequency technology and a ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO® mode, Hour meter, Compass, F-N-R indicator and more.
- Handlegrips with Palm Rest
- Wide-Angle Mirrors
- Tow Hook
- Footwell Carpets
- Rear Grab Handle
- Seat Strap
- Front Splash Deflector
- Dual Drain Plugs
- Flush Kit
- Emergency Floating Lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR® (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 3rd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR® allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner1 for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless Steel Impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Reboarding Ladder: Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Additional Gauge Functions: VTS™, Fuel consumption instant & average, Clock.
- Variable Trim System (VTS™): The VTS™ adjusts the angle of the nozzle to change the behavior of the watercraft and improve parallelism to the water.
- Touring seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing ultra-plush seating for three – permits rear-facing spotter for watersports.
- Swim Platform Carpet with Sea-Doo® Logo
- Retractable Ski Pylon
- Wakeboard Rack
- Shock Tube
- Depth Finder
- Ski Module
- Dry Bag
- Ski Tow Eye
- Front Storage Tray
- 12-Volt Outlet and Installation Kit
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Sandbag Anchor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Snap-in Fenders and Installation Kit
- Trailer Move
- Watercraft Cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 1503 4-TEC®
- 1,494 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Dry Weight
- 790 lb. (359 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 US gal. (60 L)
- 132.6 in. (336.8 cm)
- 48.5 in. (123.1 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 30.8 US gal. (116.6 L)
- Stainless Steel
- Hull Type
- Black / Sunrise Orange, Beach Blue Metallic / Lava Grey
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year