2018 Ski-Doo Renegade® Enduro™ 800R E-TEC®
Save $2,650.00 now until 11/30/2018
Renegade® Enduro™ 800R E-TEC®
Inspired by adventure motorcycles, the Renegade Enduro can tackle all-day blasts on challenging trails and shortcuts through meadows or single track.
- RAS™ 2 Front suspension: A taller ski spindle, refined geometry and lighter components sharpen the sled’s already precise handling, especially in extreme conditions.
- Air Ride rear suspension: Tailors the ride for load or trail conditions via a rear air spring and an onboard compressor. Five preload settings are selectable on-the-fly via a handlebar rocker switch.
- Adjustable Pilot™ TS Skis: Radical concept enables the rider to literally dial in the amount of ski bite for conditions and riding style in seconds. A knob adjacent to the ski leg raises or lowers the ski runner – fully extended for very aggressive bite. There are 20 settings over a .5 in. / 12.5 mm range.
- LinQ™ cargo system (option): Our cargo attachment system is the hassle-free way to connect cargo bags or a fuel caddy to your sled in seconds.
- Analog gauge with display
- Heated REV-XP™ X seat with 5 L / 1.3 US gal of storage
- RAS™ 2 front suspension
- REV-XS™ platform
- rMotion™ with Air Ride rear suspension
- 15 x 137 x 1.25 in. Ice Ripper XT track
- HPG™ Plus aluminum front shocks
- Adjustable Pilot™ TS Skis
- Brembo brake with braided stainless-steel brake line
- RER™ electronic reverse (E-TEC® engines)
- Multi-function digital gauge with display
- 12V power outlet and heated visor outlet for driver
- RF D.E.S.S.™ key
- Rotax® Engine: 800R E-TEC®
- Engine details: Liquid-cooled, 3-D R.A.V.E.™
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 799.5 cc / 48.8 in.³
- Bore: 82 mm / 3.2 in.
- Stroke: 75.7 mm / 3 in.
- Maximum engine speed: 7,900 RPM
- Carburation: Electronic Direct Injection
- Recommended fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Minimum octane: 91
- Fuel tank: 40 L / 10.6 US gal
- Oil tank capacity: 3.7 L / 3.9 qt
- Drive clutch type: TRA™ VII
- Driven clutch type: QRS
- Engagement: 3,800 RPM
- Small sprocket number of teeth: 25
- Large sprocket number of teeth: 45
- Drive sprocket number of teeth: 8
- Drive sprocket diameter: 183 mm / 7.2 in.
- Brake system: Brembo brake with braided stainless steel brake line
- Dry Weight: 237 kg / 523 lb
- Vehicle overall length: 3,110 mm / 122.4 in.
- Vehicle overall width: 1,217 mm / 47.9 in.
- Vehicle overall height: 1,210 mm / 47.6 in.
- Ski stance: 1,077 mm / 42.4 in.
- Ski overall length: 1,066 mm / 42 in.
- Track nominal width: 381 mm / 15 in.
- Track nominal length: 3,487 mm / 137 in.
- Track profile height: 31.8 mm / 1.25 in. Ice Ripper XT
- Front suspension: RAS™ 2
- Front shock: HPG™ Plus
- Front suspension max. travel: 220 mm / 8.7 in.
- Rear suspension: rMotion™
- Center shock: HPG™
- Rear shock: Air Ride
- Rear suspension max. travel: 270 mm / 10.6 in.
- Frame: REV-XS™
- Skis: Pilot™ TS
- Seating: REV-XP™ X heated with storage
- Handlebar: Aluminum with J-hooks
- Riser block height: 115 mm / 4.5 in.
- Starter: Electric
- Reverse: RER™
- Heated throttle lever: Standard
- Heated grips: Standard
- Gauge: Multifunction
- Mirrors: Optional
- Windshield: 375 mm / 15 in.
- Runner: Adjustable blade 1/4
- Carbide configuration: 102 mm / 4 in. at 90°
- Hitch: Optional
- Speedometer: Standard
- Tachometer: Standard
- Fuel: Standard
- Engine temperature: Standard
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 800R E-TEC®
- 48.8 in.³ (799.5 cc)
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.2 in. (82 mm) x 3 in. (75.7 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Direct Injection
- Brake Type
- Brembo brake with braided stainless steel brake line
- Drive Clutch
- TRA™ VII
- Driven Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: RAS™ 2; Shock: HPG™ Plus
- Front Travel
- 8.7 in. (220 mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: rMotion™; Center Shock: HPG™; Rear Shock: Air Ride
- Rear Travel
- 10.6 in. (270 mm)
- Ski Type
- Pilot™ TS
- Ski Stance
- 42.4 in. (1,077 mm)
- Track Type
- Ice Ripper XT
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (381 mm) W x 137 in. (3,487 mm) L x 1.25 in. (31.8 mm) H
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.6 US gal. (40 L)
- Dry Weight
- 523 lb. (237 kg)
- 15 in. (375 mm)
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers